Oh wow I haven't touch this place in forever. Just some updates, I came back from Seoul this week. It was a well worth trip and my first time traveling to a country alone so that was very exciting. I'm still a bit tired but I'm trying my best to stay awake for most of the days. I noticed that I keep getting the same questions asked in my social media so I will just make this post here.
Why are you so unactive here?!
- I’m a full time college student. I come home at around 6-8 pm almost every weekday and the internet in my apartment is so bad so I try to get as much as my online homework done on campus.
- I’m currently dating and we never get to see each other on campus because of classes and our part time jobs. Like, if you really want to know how much we see each other during the weekday, at least 15 mins every three mornings, and one hour after our first class. Visiting his work and texting isn’t enough for the both of us so we try to meet up every possible weekend and make dinner together.
- I'm trying to pass all my classes right now because my education is important.
- Exams are around the corner.
- Sometimes I forget deviantART even exist (Like, I really do).
As of what I assume...
Con+Alt+Delete 2015- Volunteering!
Tora-Con 2016 [TENTATIVE]
Anime Central 2016
Anime Midwest 2016 [TENTATIVE]
Seoul Comic World 2016 [TENTATIVE]
Can you commission me a wig?
At this time because my daily life consist of me leaving early and returning late, it will honestly depend on the difficulty of the style. I get these wig styling request for Yu-Gi-Oh! characters frequently. A wig style such as Kaito Tenjo is something I can make very quickly due to it's simple structure, but styles such as Yami Yugi and Yusei Fudo are wigs that will take me months to make and is something that I would not commission.
Where did you learn to sew?
I am completely self taught and with just two months of sewing class.
Where do you get all your wigs?
eBay because I have a small head, I like to save money, and the wig fibers are very smooth! Unless I am styling a Yu-Gi-Oh! wig, I buy from Arda because of the amount of wefts the wig has is perfect for styling, though I do not like their fibers very much.
Did you quit drawing?
I did not quite drawing.
How do you learn to draw so realistically?
Practice and classes from high school. But I draw better on the computer rather than a pencil because of more control.
I found your personal Facebook and I want to be friends with you
Unless we actually met in person, I would prefer if you want to be kept updated with my personal life, please just follow me instead of sending me a friend request. Just a personal note, I've had stalker and threatening notes on Facebook from people that I apparently met from conventions, this was also a good lesson for me to not accept friend requests from people I didn't know.